Terms & Conditions*
This document sets out the terms and conditions between PROJKRM and you when you register for any event or conference organized by PROJKRM. By registering for an event or conference organized by PROJKRM you are agreeing to comply with these terms and conditions. You should read this document carefully.
Acceptance of policies and registration conditions
1. The following PROJKRM Registration Terms & Conditions (the “Terms & Conditions”) apply to all PROJKRM events. Prior to your registration, you must acknowledge and accept the Terms & Conditions contained herein. Should you not wish to accept the Terms & Conditions you should not register.
2. Submission of a registration is regarded as an affirmation of your acceptance of the Event Terms & Conditions.
Registration Agreement, Registration Process, and Payment Methods
1. Participants are responsible for taking appropriate insurance coverage concerning their attendance at the seminar. Where the participant is travelling from outside of the host country to attend the conference, appropriate travel insurance should be purchased independently and in advance of any travel or travel bookings.
2. Registrants will be able to select the type of registration fee on the registration page. If payment has not been received and confirmed by the Event Office by 18:00 GMT one (1) day before the event date, the registrant cannot enter the seminar hall. This applies to registrants submitting government or private local orders (L.O)/bank/wire transfers that are incomplete for any reason.
3. Registrations entered after 18:00 GMT three (3) days before the event date will be considered late registrations. The late registration fee is RM 900 per registrant.
4. Payment registrations will not be confirmed until the completed form and the correct payment is received and processed by the Event Office.
5. Registrants should obtain confirmation from the Event Office before committing to other travel arrangements.
6. Accommodation costs are not included in the conference registration fee. Registrants are responsible for making their lodging arrangements.
7. Capacity is limited to 100 registrants. The capacity number is subject to change without prior notice.
8. Payment of on-site registration must be made using a debit card. No cash will be accepted.
9. No adjustments will be made to registration rates once the form has been submitted.
1. Seminar registration can be canceled only in writing (letter, email, or fax) to:
PROJKRM SDN. BHD.
Tingkat 3, Blok F, Kompleks Kerja Raya,
Jalan Sultan Salahuddin,
50582 Kuala Lumpur
Phone: +6018 232 7554 TJ | +6012 562 3467
Fax: +603 2602 3939
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Seminar registrations canceled 30 days or more before the event day of the Seminar will incur a cancellation fee of RM150; registrations canceled within 30 days of the event day of the Conference will incur a cancellation fee of RM500. No cancellations will be permitted after the Seminar begins.
3. Substitutions may be made at any time. If you wish to substitute a participant, please contact the Event Office at the earliest opportunity.
4. All refunds will be made after the seminar and within two months.
5. In the event of fire, flood, or without limit other causes that PROJKRM reasonably believes to be substantial or that are beyond PROJKRM's control, PROJKRM reserves the right to change the times, dates, and the venue of the seminar, without incurring any liability to the participants.
6. The participant by accepting these terms and conditions hereby indemnifies PROJKRM and its organizers and agents against and holds it harmless from all or any loss or damage, injury, actions, proceedings, or claims arising from any act or omission of the participant during the seminar.
2. PROJKRM uses the personal data you provide in this registration for administering your participation in this event. This may include information about the event’s content, event logistics, payment, updates, and additional information related to the event.
3. PROJKRM may disclose your personal data to third-party service providers engaged by PROJKRM to assist in the conduct of the event (e.g. Approving Board of Authority, mobile application provider). Information you provide when registering for or participating in an event managed or co-sponsored by parties other than or in addition to PROJKRM may be shared with those parties, and the treatment of such information is further subject to the privacy policies of those parties. Except as described herein, PROJKRM will not disclose your personal data to any other third party without your consent except where required to do so by law.
Liability waiver & release
In consideration of being allowed to register for, and participate in the event, you hereby warrant and represent that you are age 18 or above and freely waive, release from liability, assume all risks, and covenant not to sue PROJKRM or its members, employees, board members, agents, or volunteers for any expense, loss, damage, personal injury, including loss of life, illness, including but not limited to COVID-19, disability, property damage, or property theft or actions of any kind that you may hereafter suffer or sustain before, during, or after the event, unless said expense, loss, damage, personal injury, including loss of life, illness, disability, property damage or property theft or actions of any kind is caused by the sole, gross negligence of PROJKRM. This Liability Waiver and Release is specifically binding upon your heirs and assigns and is knowingly given.
Usage of photographic and video material taken at PROJKRM events
1. To comply with global data privacy laws, PROJKRM imposes certain restrictions on the use of multimedia at its events (e.g. photography, video, audio, online streaming, and all future mediums). A registrant is permitted to use hand-held cameras and/or smartphones to take photographs and capture digital images for personal, non-commercial use, provided the photography is not disruptive. Photographs may not be published, sold, reproduced, transmitted, distributed, or otherwise commercially exploited in any manner whatsoever.
2. PROJKRM may hire professional service providers (photo/video/streaming/audio) to document and display the event experience. PROJKRM may also use social media (e.g. Twitter) to: (i) post real-time photos and videos to its social media feeds; and (ii) display select submissions from those feeds on monitors throughout the event venue. Registrants and sponsors are encouraged to capture their event experiences and post their own social content from the event (text, photos, audio, video, streaming), provided it does not infringe upon the rights of any registrant, sponsor, third party, or PROJKRM. Such infringement would include but is not limited to defamation or infringement of intellectual property rights. In the event a registrant requires a release or permission to protect the rights of a third party, obtaining such a release or permission shall be the sole responsibility of the registrant.
3. By attending the event, you acknowledge and agree as follows: (a) PROJKRM may edit and use footage it captures at the event for marketing and promotional activities and for any other lawful purpose in the ordinary course of its business; and (b) due to the prevalence of mobile recording devices in today’s world, PROJKRM disclaims all liability for the capture of your image in any multimedia format by other registrants at the event.
Recordings of the proceedings of standards development meetings
The PROJKRM applies restrictions on recording the proceedings of PROJKRM events including but not limited to seminars, courses, conferences, and development meetings. Restrictions include but are not limited to, the usage of audio recording, video recording, and photography by participants or observers.
1. PROJKRM reserves the right to change, amend, add, or remove any of the above Terms & Conditions in its sole discretion and without prior notice. If one or more of the conditions outlined in these Terms & Conditions should become invalid, the remaining conditions will continue to be valid and apply. These Terms & Conditions apply to all event participants (registrants, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors).
2. The views expressed by any event registrants, speakers, exhibitors, or sponsors are not necessarily those of PROJKRM. All registrants, speakers, exhibitors, and sponsors are solely responsible for the content of all individual or corporation presentations, marketing collateral, and/or advertising.